The European Union adopted a document called the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on 27.04.2016.
According to the Regulations, “Personal data” is any information that relates to you and through which you can be identified.
We at "Just Balkan Property" hold all of your information to the highest standards and we have established strict procedures and policies to protect your personal data.
Personal data protection - GDPR
"Just Balkan Property" has put in place reasonable technical and administrative measures to protect the personal data we process, to make sure that unauthorized people cannot access it and to ensure its proper use in accordance with the law and for the period in which this data is legally necessary.
- "Website Administration (hereinafter - the Website Administration)" - authorized employees to manage the website, acting on behalf of the organization that carries out the personal data processing, and also determines the purposes of personal data processing , the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) perpetrated with personal data.
- "Personal data" - any information relating to a directly or indirectly identified or identifiable natural person (subject of personal data).
- "Personal data processing" - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) perpetrated using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- “Personal data privacy” is a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other person who has an access to personal data to prevent their distribution without the consent of the subject of personal data or other valid grounds.
- "Website User (hereinafter -the User)" is a person who has access to the website via the Internet and uses the website.
- A "cookie" is a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server in an HTTP request each time it tries to open a page of the corresponding website.
- “IP address” is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the IP protocol.
- The website administration does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the Website User.
- The personal data we collect includes: Name and Contact Number of the User.
- "Just Balkan Property" protects the Data that is automatically transmitted during the viewing of advertising blocks and while visiting the pages of our site.
The User's personal data may be used by the Website Administration for the following purposes:
1. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Website, the ensure of services, processing requests and applications from the User.
2. Providing the User with effective client and technical support in case of problems connected with the use of the Website.
3. Implementation of advertising activities with the consent of the User. Providing the User with access to partner websites or services in order to obtain products, updates and services.
Purposes of collecting personal information of the user
At the end of the retention period, your personal data will be deleted or archived.
— documents and declarations — 3 years
— an agreement on an intermediary service and an invoice – according to the Accounting Law – 10 years
We may share your personal information if we are required to:
1. Respond to authorized requests for information from law enforcement agencies promptly, and comply with the requirements for national security and other law enforcement agencies .
2. Obey the law, order, subpoena or court order.
3. Investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other criminal/malicious activity, or protect the rights/personal safety of our employees and third parties, in accordance with applicable law.
Retention period of personal data